[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] PLEASE READ IS NO SPAM!!!!- Vote for Flagship - OWASP Document Projects

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Tue Jul 15 15:22:36 UTC 2014

Johanna,

When I went to vote for this a couple of weeks ago, my intent was to submit
a vote for no projects out of a belief that all projects should remain
without Flagship status until the requirements have been defined for
Flagship documentation projects.  In order to submit the form, however, it
required that I checked at least one option.  Has the form been updated to
allow for no selection as a valid option?  If so, I will gladly cast my
vote.  Thanks!

~josh