[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Board Election - What do you want in a board candidate?

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Mon Jul 14 20:32:07 UTC 2014

The number one thing I'd like to see is the list of candidates - BEFORE the
period of nomination closes.

I can think of many reasons why the nominations should be open (like they
were when I ran and won a spot on the board):

   - There's someone I think should run but have no way of knowing if they
   - There's someone not running that I want to try and convince to run
   - Someone's on the fence about running has a hard time deciding not
   knowing who else is running.

I can't think of reasons to not have this list open.

So, how/when can we change the current process and make the nomination
process open and visible to the community?

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP WTE Project Lead