[Owasp-leaders] OWASP.org website statistics

Akash Mahajan akash.mahajan at owasp.org
Fri Jul 11 06:06:59 UTC 2014

Are there any stats on what kind of user-agents are coming to the site? Not
sure how the website looks on mobile devices.

Also any way to track how many hits to a chapter page? Just to get an idea
if our local awareness efforts are being effective or not.

Thanks.

--
Warm regards,
Akash Mahajan

*That Web Application Security Guy* | +91 99 805 271 82
akashm.com | *@makash* on twitter | linkd.in/webappsecguy
*OWASP Bangalore Chapter Lead | null Community Manager*