[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Committees 2.0 Proposal [Request for Comment]

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Wed Jul 9 17:36:11 UTC 2014

Some excellent feedback has gone into the document so far and my gut says
that we are very close to what will be an amazing model to use to empower
OWASP Leaders for action going forward.  We have about a day left for
comment before I intend to incorporate all feedback into the document (if I
haven't already) and put forward for a Board vote.  Please, if you have not
already done so, take the time to read the document and comment if you have
any feedback, questions, or concerns.  Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qpb34WXJQfPdNOc2w7iwGwgwDUsI8GmGtM8C6bRPzU8/edit?usp=sharing

~josh