[Owasp-leaders] Louisville OWASP Meeting on August 1st @ 11:30AM - 12:30PM

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Tue Jul 8 16:13:51 UTC 2014

Curtis,

This sounds like a very cool talk - however, I'm in Texas and its a bit far
to drive. ; )

Can you ping the list after the chapter meeting if you have the deck
available and/or video the presentation?  Since I can't be there in person,
a run through the slide deck - or watching it time shifted would be nearly
as good.  I'm sure more then just me would be interested.

Keep up the good work for your chapter &OWASP!

Cheers!

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP WTE Project Lead