[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Committees 2.0 Proposal [Request for Comment]

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Mon Jul 7 18:44:20 UTC 2014

Thanks to all who have taken the time to send feedback on the OWASP
Committees 2.0 Policy thus far.  If you would like to do so, please feel
free to send your comments in the Google Doc, in response to the list, or
in private.  The link for the document is here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qpb34WXJQfPdNOc2w7iwGwgwDUsI8GmGtM8C6bRPzU8/edit?usp=sharing

I have set a soft deadline of Thursday, July 10th as the deadline for
comment before attempting to incorporate all feedback into the final
document for a Board vote.  This is your opportunity to have a voice in the
future of OWASP governance!  Thank you for your participation!

~josh