[Owasp-leaders] Community Update Tomorrow - AppSec EU Updates & Other Topics Requested

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Mon Jul 7 18:11:41 UTC 2014

I did a set of OWASP 24/7 Podcast interviews with project leaders at the
conference and had a very successful "Wait!  Wait! Don't pwn me!" session,
so if you'd like to hear from a first attendee's perspective, I'd love to
participate.

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Curator and Founder, Trusted Software Alliance*

*Host and Executive Producer, OWASP 24/7 Podcast ChannelCommunity Advocate,
Sonatype*

*Developers and Application Security: Who is Responsible?*
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Developers_and_AppSec>