[Owasp-leaders] How2play Community Engagement OWASP Edition

Norman Yue norman.yue at owasp.org
Mon Jul 7 06:45:03 UTC 2014

Hey guys,

Thanks for the responses thus far. Two pieces of feedback I've consistently
been getting (both here and elsewhere) are:

- Consistent and quality content
- Take presentations to developers.

To be honest, there seems to be a lack of both audiences and content in
Sydney to some degree, or the developer community here simply doesn't
engage in the same way as other cities. Nevertheless, WIP - this is
something I'm working on, in conjunction with continuing to run Tuesday
After-Work ~funtime~.

Thanks again for the feedback!

Norman