[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Mission

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Thu Jul 3 23:43:02 UTC 2014

You should ignore everything in this doc. OWASP doesn't have to be run like a typical organization - nonprofit or otherwise. Our workforce is limited only by our creativity in engaging people.  As I talked about in Portugal, scale and experimentation are everything -- a platform for innovation.  If you haven't, you should read the Valve employee handbook.  http://www.valvesoftware.com/company/Valve_Handbook_LowRes.pdf.  We have to ignore strategies that make us yet another boring group that is self-sustaining but does nothing to change the game.  Everything else is irrelevant.

--Jeff