[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Mission

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Jul 3 17:45:56 UTC 2014

Jerry,

The idea of continually evaluating our strategy and organizational approach
makes a lot of sense. Josh commented on the implications of fully
dissolving the board and what that means in terms of US law.

That said, we should keep looking at how we can get better in service of
the mission. Does that mean doubling down on committees 2.0, does that mean
providing clarity on roles, etc.

Before we place an item for vote we need to figure out what the question
would be.

Do you want to start a thread with some ideas we can flush out?

--
Michael Coates
@_mwc