[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Mission

Jerry Hoff jerry at owasp.org
Thu Jul 3 15:16:21 UTC 2014

I love your email Tom - very inspirational...

I think we should also add an additional voting option to limit or perhaps dissolve the board.

I think at a minimum we need to whitelist and enumerate board "duties". As it stands the board's purview seems a way too broad and not well defined (just my opinion but it would be good to put to a vote).

Vote to restore balance to OWASPosphere....

If not now, when?

Jerry

--
Jerry Hoff