[Owasp-leaders] Scheduling SWAMP/OWASP Call Regarding Partnership - week of 7/7

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Jul 3 05:02:14 UTC 2014

I hope this works out, Miron. But if for any reason our "official"
project review team does not use SWAMP then I encourage *anyone* in
OWASP who has passion over this topic to participate. Duplicate efforts
are always acceptable; may the best effort win. We are a meritocracy and
encourage experimentation.

With respect,
Jim