[Owasp-leaders] Statistics about mailing-list lists.owasp.org

Achim achim at owasp.org
Thu Jul 3 05:45:13 UTC 2014

Hi,

beside the numbers shown, other information on
	http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/stats/
may also indicate errors/typos on the owasp.org web sites.

For example:  owasp-czech_republic  is listed in section "delivered to wrong list:"
Reason could be the chapter web site  https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Czech_Republic
where we find the typo  owasp-czech_republic instead of owasp-czech-republic

I've not yet fixed the website, even it is obvious, so that everyone can follow
what I mean.

I'd recommend that we (not only me!) look time by time at these errors and
fix them.
Note: this is not just a cosmetic fix, but how people find and contact us.

@owasp-czech-republic, this was the fist example found, so no offence at all ;-)

Cheers
Achim