[Owasp-leaders] Videos from AppSec Europe

Jonathan Marcil jonathan.marcil at owasp.org
Thu Jul 3 00:10:46 UTC 2014

Thanks Mark!

Individual videos are being made available on the playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpr-xdpM8wG_KHsxepT9o6trkqDELhr3_

You can also follow @AppSecEU on Twitter for posts when they are
available. Everything should be up by Friday.

Many thanks to our Academic Partner Münster University of Applied
Sciences IT Security Lab (aka the German Students) for making this possible.

- Jonathan