[Owasp-leaders] BlackHat 2014 & BSides-LV 2014 Information

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 13:29:18 UTC 2014

FYI the following OWASP Tools will be taking part in the BlackHat Arsenal:

   - Dependency Check <https://www.blackhat.com/us-14/arsenal.html#Long>
   - PCI Toolkit <https://www.blackhat.com/us-14/arsenal.html#Curiel>
   - ZAP <https://www.blackhat.com/us-14/arsenal.html#Bennetts>

Hope to see some of you there - come over and say hi :)

Simon

(Sorry if you got this twice, but it appeared to bounce the first time)

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 2:12 PM, Kelly Santalucia <kelly.santalucia at owasp.org

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader