[Owasp-leaders] My expectation is that nobody is reading my @owasp.org emails

Achim achim at owasp.org
Tue Jul 1 19:41:58 UTC 2014

Am 01.07.2014 17:59, schrieb Josh Sokol:
> Forwarding mail from a proxy account, as Achim
> suggested, still does not solve the issue of access to sensitive documents

Hey, my suggestion was just about setting up technical/group e-mail addresses.
It was not about solving the access control problem.

Please let's focus on the address problem first, as it can be done independently
and is a rather simple organizational job.

Who want's to lead it?
I suggest a discussion page at owasp.org and open a new mail thread here for
this task: list of technical/group e-mail addresses.

@Tobias: I guess this is what you wrote/want also.

Achim