[Owasp-leaders] How2play Community Engagement OWASP Edition

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Jul 1 16:23:08 UTC 2014

Norman,

I have had good luck reaching non-security audiences by *going to them*
in terms of outreach. Developer conferences like JavaOne, RailsConf or a
one of the many .NET conferences
http://blog.adeccousa.com/top-conferences-for-net-developers/. Also
consider meetup groups for developers, dev centric maker spaces, or
language specific user groups.

Bring your Sydney security magic to them!

Aloha and G'day,
Jim