[Owasp-leaders] My expectation is that nobody is reading my @owasp.org emails

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Tue Jul 1 14:34:01 UTC 2014

Indeed it does.
Firstly lets find people to man the email addresses then set them up.

What do other leaders think?

I'd like to get to a good operating model so we can focus on our mission (application/software security) :)

We have collectively burnt so many hours with senseless noise, damaging posts and stuff driven by individual agenda. I am personally very sad and would like to return to what we do best..."a little bit of app security".

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988