[Owasp-leaders] My expectation is that nobody is reading my @owasp.org emails

Achim achim at owasp.org
Tue Jul 1 14:18:40 UTC 2014

Am 01.07.2014 15:44, schrieb Josh Sokol:
> To say that OWASP's Human Resources processes are immature is an
> understatement.  But, to Eoin's point, HR is not the responsibility of the
> Board of Directors, but rather, the Executive Director and the Operations
> Team.  As with most things at OWASP, as a volunteer, if you see a problem
> with the way things are done and have ideas for improvement, you are
> welcome to put forth a plan to fix it.

Ok, you want a plan:

First I'd highly appreciate if we setup a list of e-mail addresses for
technical use, like contact at owasp.org, project-staff at owasp.org, and many more.

Then assign these to the apropriate persons. Then there's hopefully no longer
the need to disable/bann someone's e-mail adress from OWASP.

This makes things easy:
  * the technical e-mail address can remain on all websites
  * if the human behind that address changes, for whatever reason, just the
    assignment to the technical e-mail address needs to be chanched
  * post the list of these addresses at owasp.org

Does this sound reasonable?
Achim