[Owasp-leaders] My expectation is that nobody is reading my @owasp.org emails

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Tue Jul 1 09:53:27 UTC 2014

I've never heard of board members being responsible for access control or any other operational control for that matter.
If there are suggestions for improvement I'm sure they can be auctioned by our fabulous staff and volunteers.

We don't have a full time IAM manager but if it is a big bone of contention I'd say it would be a great idea to address and I'd support such a move. I'd suggest we start with our tech hosting provider and go from there..

-ek

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988