[Owasp-leaders] Protocol for Partnerships & Co-Marketing

Akash Mahajan akash.mahajan at owasp.org
Thu Jan 30 05:49:46 UTC 2014

Hi Kate,

Thank you for clarifying what partnerships mean in this context.

At OWASP Bangalore we hold regular monthly meets along with other
non-profit open security groups null.co.in, www.garage4hackers.com and
securityxploded.com.

So far we have had meets in offices of Thoughtworks India. As such no
promotion is done with or for any other community except adding the same
information to the OWASP Bangalore chapter page and the blogs of the other
communities.

As and when we have other OWASP leaders travelling to Bangalore we do
special meets in the offices of various companies who provide us with a
free venue and snacks.

Providing this information for clarity on what we consider as partnerships
here in Bangalore.

Thank you.

--
Warm regards,
Akash Mahajan

*That Web Application Security Guy* | +91 99 805 271 82
akashm.com | *@makash* on twitter | linkd.in/webappsecguy
*OWASP Bangalore Chapter Lead | null Community Manager*