[Owasp-leaders] Poll about OWASP statement on security: your opinion? - until Monday 14:00 CST - closing soon.

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Sun Jan 26 23:25:32 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

just a quick ping.
In case you haven't done already, please take the opportunity to cast
your opinion vote in the poll until tomorrow (Monday), because we want
to release the press release about it as soon as possible.

The poll is here:
https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/forms/d/18kngpGOR4-ySYCZ-74zAgjyE2elpPp2Gg780mtbZDu0/viewform
And I also added this to our general "polls" page:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Polls

Thanks a lot, Tobias