[Owasp-leaders] Protocol for Partnerships & Co-Marketing

Boris Hemkemeier boris at owasp.org
Fri Jan 24 20:56:14 UTC 2014

Hi Kelly,

I second Seba.

OWASP is a global volunteer organization. That means that we need global
governance rules but not a central approval procedure for local decisions
with local impact.

Leaders should be free to promote OWASP  in their own responsibilty as long
as they do not create obligations (in particular financial) with impact
outside of their own chapter.

Boris