[Owasp-leaders] Protocol for Partnerships & Co-Marketing

Seba seba at owasp.org
Thu Jan 23 07:04:25 UTC 2014

Hi Kelly,

In Belgium we regularly organize events together with local organisations,
such as ISC2, ISSA, BruCON, L-SEC, ...
This is local outreach where we mostly co-promote, co-post events or do a
joint chapter meeting.
Rarely does this include signing an agreement, and if this would be
necessary I would ask the foundation to do so.
It does not seem practical to each time submit this in a form, this adds
another layer of red tape.

Could you explain what "caused problems internally for the staff.", then we
can see how to solve this?

regards,

Seba
chapter leader Belgium