[Owasp-leaders] Protocol for Partnerships & Co-Marketing

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 10:01:00 UTC 2014

Hi Kelly,

Just to follow up on Adrian's point - we're also thinking of having a
'joint presentations' evening for the Manchester Chapter - in this case
with the BCS <http://www.bcs.org/>.
They will help us get a suitable room and will help publicize the event to
their members.
However there will not be any contractual agreements.

I assume that this sort of thing is ok?

Cheers,

Simon

--