[Owasp-leaders] CSRFGuard Projet

Azzeddine Ramrami azzeddine.ramrami at owasp.org
Tue Jan 21 11:18:59 UTC 2014

Hi Leaders,

Il will release a new version of CSRFGuard with the following:
- Security improvement (Thanks for  Ahamed Nafeez)
- New methods to improve the CSRF protection
- Documentation to setup CSRFGuard for each AS : Jboss 7, IBM WebSphere,
GlassFish.
- A road-map for 2014.

I need to know the following from you leaders and CSRFGuard's users;
- Who use CSRFGuard ?
- For witch AS (JBoss, IBM WebSphere, etc.)

Thanks for you reply and support
Azzeddine RAMRAMI

--
Azzeddine RAMRAMI