[Owasp-leaders] [Governance] ISO/IEC 27034

Sebastien Gioria sebastien.gioria at owasp.org
Mon Jan 20 21:37:41 UTC 2014

Hi Tobias and all,

For me, OWASP, even the ISO guidance is not open-source, OWASP need to
make something to start link with ISO.

We need to urgent start to act as an "observer" in the JTC1/SC27 about
27034. If we not start this role, we will have a ISO27034-vendorised
(and others ISO-guidances related to our knowledge)  version of all
the sub-guidances

Now, it's time to start working with ISO(s) representatives, and not
to talk (it's been 6 months this thread start....) :

So, as I'm CCed in the list and imply here in france with some working
group in the ISO-guidances. I propose my name as a link between OWASP
and ISO JTC1/SC Groups.

Just to let you understand what I've got in mind :

I will not "represent" OWASP, but just been the "Point of contact"
beetween  JTC1/SC Group and OWASP.

If this agree all of you, let's go and push my name/mail/MobilePhone
to JTC1/SC Group

Cheers from France.

S.

--