[Owasp-leaders] ISO/IEC 27034

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri Jan 17 23:32:17 UTC 2014

Hi Jonathan,

thanks a lot for the information and update.
I like and appreciate your light-weight approach towards ISO as an
individual with OWASP expertise.
I trust in your judgement and think the current informal way to interact
with ISO is a good one.

You are part of OWASP and you have the best knowledge of the current
stage of the WG. So the question is what do /you/ think? What do you
recommend? If you think there is something we should do as an
organisation here (e.g. name a liaison or the like), please send me an
email and let me know and I will be happy to see how we can best help
and support you.

Thanks again and all the best, Tobias

Tobias Gondrom
OWASP Global Board Member