[Owasp-leaders] RSA

Jason Johnson jason.johnson at owasp.org
Thu Jan 9 20:46:42 UTC 2014

Great now I have to give back all your Christmas presents back to RSA
custom 12bit cipher monogrammed RSA tokens to store all your personal
effects on. Kidding...I do agree with this pulling out and sucks that it
came to this. We can not support poopy security methods or demands of such
malarkey.

Jason Johnson
OWASP
Oklahoma City, OK