[Owasp-leaders] RSA conditions on training

Dirk Wetter dirk at owasp.org
Thu Jan 9 20:34:30 UTC 2014

Am 01/09/2014 02:13 PM, schrieb psiinon:
> When I created the OWASP Polls page I assumed we would only have one poll at a time.
>
> But I think its important to react quickly to changing circumstances, and as I think this is a really important question I've started another OWASP Poll!
>
> Is it acceptable for organizations to place restrictions on OWASP presenting any material at any other events? <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Polls>

Maybe it's because I am not a native speaker... but I find this to be rather misleading.

For organizations, e.g. RSA I guess it's sometimes pretty much so. Probably you want to rephrase that whether
it's acceptable for *OWASP*. (if you stick with your proposal and not other ones on this list).

Other than that I am with Seba and the OWASP core principles.

Best, Dirk