[Owasp-leaders] RSA

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 15:05:16 UTC 2014

Hi Antonio,

As stated on the very first line of https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Polls:
"OWASP Polls are a way of getting the 'pulse' of the OWASP community - they
should not be considered 'binding'."

The polls are intended as a way for OWASP members to register their
opinions, they are definitely NOT a vote on what we should actually do.

The polls have not been officially commissioned, approved or sanctioned in
any way (as yet).
I set them up as there seemed to be a need for them and no one else beat me
to it ;)
I've stated that anyone wanting to ask questions should check with me
first, but I have no problem with including other people in that process or
changing it completely. Its all very ad-hoc at the moment ;)

And I'm very happy for us as an organization to discuss and decide how we
want the polls to work.

Cheers,

Simon

--