[Owasp-leaders] RSA

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Thu Jan 9 14:56:19 UTC 2014

+1

Eoin is not doing the training himself, and his vote is changed. Either is enough reason to cancel the talk.

We support you Eoin.
-Abbas

Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com