[Owasp-leaders] RSA conditions on training

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Thu Jan 9 14:54:33 UTC 2014

Eoin,
I think a clarification on twitter on the matter, as well as not doing the training at RSAC is the best solution. This way we’re good legally and ethically, and they reap what they sow.
-Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com