[Owasp-leaders] RSA

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Jan 9 14:14:25 UTC 2014

Thanks Simon,

This is my decision and if OWASP wish to proceed without me that is fine.

I think involvement in RSA at this point makes us look weak and immature.

The conditions set down by RSA are unreasonable and the funny thing is we are adding value to their event.!!

If leaders wish for me to apologise to RSA re my "pulling the plug" tweet so be it.

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988