[Owasp-leaders] RSA conditions on training

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 14:00:18 UTC 2014

Hi Antonio,

I didnt want this to just be about RSA, rather a general principle.

But I agree that your wording is much clearer!
This poll was put together very quickly, maybe future polls should have
some extra sanity checking (although I did run it past Eoin).
Having said that, so far the 2 polls have been reacting to events, and I
think it would be a shame if we had a process that significantly delayed us
putting new polls to the community.

However I think it should still stand, although if more people request a
rewording on this thread then I'll reconsider.
And no, I wont start a poll on that ;)

Cheers,

Simon

--