[Owasp-leaders] RSA conditions on training

Antonio Fontes antonio.fontes at owasp.org
Thu Jan 9 13:50:44 UTC 2014

Simon,

The question seems to me a bit too demagogically formulated (as opposed
to the previous poll). It's like asking "whether or not something
unacceptable should be acceptable".

Proposition to reformulate:

"1. In the context of the latest inquiry formulated by RSA (OWASP should
refrain from talking at the BSides conference happening at the same time
that it speaks at the RSA conference), what is your opinion?"

1) OWASP should refuse the request.
2) OWASP should comply with the request but I don't like this.
3) OWASP should comply with the request and I think it's fair.
4) I don't know.
5) The board should decide.

"2. Based on the answer you gave above, would you like add an additional
comment?"

kind regards,
antonio

antonio.fontes at owasp.org