[Owasp-leaders] RSA conditions on training

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 13:13:49 UTC 2014

When I created the OWASP Polls page I assumed we would only have one poll
at a time.

But I think its important to react quickly to changing circumstances, and
as I think this is a really important question I've started another OWASP
Poll!

Is it acceptable for organizations to place restrictions on OWASP
presenting any material at any other
events?<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Polls>

It will run for one week, and once again will only be accessible to people
with OWASP email addresses.

As stated on the page (not that anyone reads it;): "If you ask for the form
to be shared with you from a non OWASP address then you will just get a
canned response explaining why this will not currently happen."

Cheers,

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader