[Owasp-leaders] RSA conditions on training

Azeddine Islam Mennouchi azeddine.mennouchi at owasp.org
Thu Jan 9 12:49:39 UTC 2014

What ?!!! This is a very wrong behaviour from them
What this suppose to mean they are trying to put the preasure on OWASP or
what ?!!
What they are asking is 100% Stupid - if I may say -
Reading your tweet I can see that you wanted to clear things up and no more
than that
For the 2nd point and that's what really chocked me how they have the
nurves to ask for something like that

Regards Islam,