[Owasp-leaders] RSA conditions on training

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 11:46:40 UTC 2014

Re the tweet: you made a factual statement. If it was wrong or misleading
(at that time), then a retraction or clarification could be in order. I see
no need for an apology - you were not making any sort of judgement.

Re the requirement to stop talks at BsidesSF - absolutely not! We should
definitely NOT accept any conditions that prevent us from delivering talks
/ training / whatever at any other event. That is a completely unreasonable
requirement and completely at odds with our mission. And that applies to
any and all events, not just RSA ones.

Cheers,

Simon

--