[Owasp-leaders] RSA conditions on training

Mohammed ALDOUB mohammed.aldoub at owasp.org
Thu Jan 9 11:45:05 UTC 2014

My personal opinion is that RSA should not complain about OWASP people's personal freedom of speech, and that they cannot hold it as a hostage condition for the training.

It is also very wrong to ask an organization that has "open"  in its name to not present training at competing avenues such as BSides.

I say RSA is shooting itself in the foot, even more reasons to drop'em.

====
Mohammed ALDOUB
OWASP Kuwait chapter leader