[Owasp-leaders] RSA conditions on training

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Jan 9 11:35:50 UTC 2014

Thanks for the feedback. i am interested in your thoughts on this...

We are in discussions with them (Bsides). How can a commercial organisation tell us who we can and can't talk to?

I suppose my argument re the tweet is we did pull the plug on the commercial contract as of yesterday, I sent the tweet as a result of being informed there was a desire to kill the contract by OWASP staff.

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988