[Owasp-leaders] RSA conditions on training

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou Konstantinos at owasp.org
Thu Jan 9 11:22:46 UTC 2014

My _personal_ opinion is that they have a valid point for your tweet since,
at least in my impression, at that time we hadn't reached a formal decision
yet. On the other hand, we have the right to talk with anyone we want in
order to provide training. Thus, I would suggest that you apologise as they
are asking, but also politely make them understand that noone can stop us
from delivering training in any conference or event in order to spread our
word and fulfill our mission.

btw do we actually intend or are planning to set up something similar with
BSides?

Kostas