[Owasp-leaders] Zest

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 09:26:15 UTC 2014

Thanks for the shout out Dinis :)
Looks like the link wasnt quite right, so here are a couple that hopefully
are ok:

   - http://code.google.com/p/zap-extensions/wiki/AddOn_Zest
   - https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Zest

FYI I'll be publishing a blog post on how to use Zest for reporting website
vulnerabilities to Mozilla very soon - I'll post the link to this thread
when its live.

Zest is still at an early stage, but so far its looking good (but hey, I'm
biased;).

It would be really great to have more people playing around with it,
suggesting improvements and even contributing!

And it is, of course, completely open source and free. Its also licensed so
that it can also be freely used in closed source / commercial tools as well.

Cheers,

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader