[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] OWASP Board decision that I don't agree with

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Jan 7 18:24:59 UTC 2014

This is really, really cool

I really like the level of transparency that we have with:

* results analysis in
real-time<https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/forms/d/1CB2J1uo6ggVHjMRPrpaHw4goy3NX0Z5NH82w1poW3wk/viewanalytics>
* individual results<https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmN7t2D5ENBddFhrNGw2d29wdDhJeUo2VWR5OEtINkE#gid=0>

So ...  it looks like there is some consensus on the need to have a public
statement on this issue :)

Dinis