[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] OWASP Board decision that I don't agree with

Azeddine Islam Mennouchi azeddine.mennouchi at owasp.org
Tue Jan 7 12:14:48 UTC 2014

After a long reading through your replies this is what I think
We are consuming too much time and energy in a loop discussion all the
replies from all of you guys goes to 3 to 4 points that Tobias has already
resumed
Since I joined this community 2 years ago I've never seen a thread with
this amount of replies and it was a good discussion in the begining but now
we are repeating the same sentences without taking a clear decision
I think that the poll idea is the best option as far as I can see so we can
have a -statisticlly- clear view of all the opinions

Regards Islam,