[Owasp-leaders] Regular OWASP polls

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 10:34:56 UTC 2014

As per my comment on the RSA training thread I've created an OWASP Polls
page on the wiki: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Polls and added the first
poll.

Anyone who can update the wiki can edit that page, but I think we should
have some control over it, eg to make sure we have a regular drip feed of
polls.

Right now I'm happy to act as the gatekeeper for this but I'm also happy
for anyone else to help out with this - any volunteers?

Note that I'm not planning on creating all the polls, but they're easy to
create via Google forms and I can help out with any questions.

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader