[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] OWASP Board decision that I don't agree with

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 10:24:27 UTC 2014

OK, I've created an OWASP Polls page on the wiki:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Polls and added the first poll, about the
RSA training of course!

Sorry if you dont like the questions I chose, thats just the way it goes ;)

As the page says: "OWASP Polls are a way of getting the 'pulse' of the
OWASP community - they should not be considered 'binding'."

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader