[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp_project_leader_list] 2014 Operational Goals for OWASP Projects

Seba seba at owasp.org
Mon Jan 6 08:45:07 UTC 2014

Hi Samantha,

looks great!

Extra activities & focus areas I recommend:
1) Identify & promote cross-project collaboration to move clusters of
projects forward, with e.g. work groups that work on a certain domain.
2) Start a task force of people with spare cycles that can help projects
that need extra man-power of are falling behing in delivery of new releases
(especially the flag ship projects)
3) Ask project leaders to create & give project related training or
contribute to the OWASP trainings.

regards

Seba