[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Board decision that I don't agree with

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sun Jan 5 22:43:42 UTC 2014

I think a vote would be good , but the key is making sure the question(s)
are neutral and balanced (ie the outcome of the vote is very dependent on
how the question(s) are asked)

And as I said many times before, the Center of gravity for OWASP should be
with its leaders (and community) and not with the board, so a vote is a
good way to make sure the leader's voice is heard (on related topic I also
think that votes should be 'on the record' and public). Note : if we are
going to have a thread about voting, its better to change the email thread
subject