[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] OWASP Board decision that I don't agree with

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Sun Jan 5 18:30:55 UTC 2014

I can clearly see that there are a wide range of different opinions on this matter.
Lets take an official web-based vote, then the board can decide, knowing what the leader’s expression is against this.
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com